top of page

Group

Public·40 members
Jaymel Majestic
Jaymel Majestic

Raid Game: Master the Art of Turn-Based Combat and Tactical Decision Making




Raid Game: A Fantasy RPG Adventure You Don't Want to Miss




If you are looking for a thrilling role-playing game that combines fantasy, strategy, and action, then you should check out . This is a gacha game that lets you collect hundreds of champions from different factions and customize them to suit your playstyle. You can also team up with other players to take on challenging dungeons, bosses, and arenas. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Raid Game, from its story and characters to its gameplay and benefits. We will also give you a sneak peek into what's coming next for this amazing game.


The Story of Raid Game




Raid Game is set in the fictional realm of Teleria, which has been subjugated by the Dark Lord Siroth. You play as an ancient Telerian warrior who has been resurrected by the Arbiter, a mysterious guardian who seeks to restore peace and harmony to the land. You must recruit legendary warriors from different factions, such as Knights, Elves, Orcs, Undead, Dragons, and more. You must train them for team combat, mold them into living weapons, and assemble the greatest raiding party ever seen Along your journey, you will uncover the secrets of Teleria, meet fascinating characters, and discover the true power of the shards. You will also face countless enemies, from corrupted humans and monsters to the agents of Siroth himself. You will need to use your wits and skills to overcome them and save the world.




raid game



The Characters of Raid Game




One of the most exciting aspects of Raid Game is the variety and diversity of champions you can collect and play with. There are over 500 champions in the game, each with their own unique design, backstory, skills, and stats. You can find champions from 16 different factions, such as Banner Lords, High Elves, Barbarians, Lizardmen, Demonspawn, and more. You can also find champions from different rarities, from common to legendary, and different roles, such as attack, defense, support, and control.


Some of the most popular and powerful champions in Raid Game are:


Name


Faction


Role


Skills


Kael


Dark Elves


Attack


Acid Rain: Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a 2.5% poison debuff for 2 turns.Disintegrate: Attacks 4 times at random. Each hit has a 40% chance of placing a 5% poison debuff for 2 turns.Dark Bolt: Attacks 1 enemy. Fully depletes the target's turn meter if they are under 2 or more poison debuffs.


Athel


The Sacred Order


Attack


Strike Down: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit has a 15% chance of increasing the duration of all debuffs by 1 turn.Higher Blessing: Places a 25% increase attack buff on this champion for 2 turns. Grants an extra turn.Weaken: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% weaken debuff for 2 turns.


Martyr


The Sacred Order


Defense


Hack: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% decrease defense debuff for 2 turns.Bastion: Places a 60% increase defense buff on all allies for 2 turns. Places a shield buff on all allies for 2 turns equal to 20% of this champion's max HP.Defiled Slaughter: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a provoke debuff for 1 turn. Decreases the cooldowns of all ally skills by 1 turn.


Duchess Lilitu


Demonspawn


Support


Spirit Fox: Attacks all enemies. Has an 80% chance of stealing one random buff from each enemy.Benevolence: Removes all debuffs from all allies. Places a block debuffs buff and a revive on death buff on all allies for 2 turns.Spirit Haste: Fills the turn meter of all allies by 15%. Increases the speed of all allies by 15 for 2 turns.


Bad-el-Kazar


Undead Hordes


Support


Malediction: Attacks all enemies. Heals all allies by 20% of the damage inflicted. Places two 5% poison debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.Blood Offering: Removes all debuffs from this champion. Heals this champion by 50%. Places a block damage buff on this champion for one turn.Mending Touch: Removes all debuffs from all allies. Heals all allies by 15%. Places a continuous heal buff on all allies for one turn.



You can obtain champions by opening shards, which are crystals that contain the souls of ancient warriors. There are different types of shards, such as mystery shards, ancient shards, void shards, sacred shards, and legendary shards. Each shard has a different chance of summoning a champion of a certain rarity or faction.


raid game download


raid game pc


raid game review


raid game wiki


raid game reddit


raid game online


raid game champions


raid game tier list


raid game guide


raid game tips


raid game cheats


raid game hack


raid game codes


raid game discord


raid game support


raid game forum


raid game news


raid game update


raid game events


raid game trailer


raid game gameplay


raid game story


raid game characters


raid game factions


raid game classes


raid game skills


raid game artifacts


raid game accessories


raid game masteries


raid game missions


raid game quests


raid game challenges


raid game dungeons


raid game bosses


raid game arena


raid game tournaments


raid game clan wars


raid game clan boss


raid game hydra boss


raid game doom tower


raid game shadowkin faction wars


raid game best team composition


raid game beginner's guide 2023


raid game how to get legendary champions


raid game how to level up fast


raid game how to farm silver


raid game how to get gems


raid game how to fuse champions


raid game how to ascend champions


The Gameplay of Raid Game




Raid Game offers you a variety of features and modes that make it fun and challenging to play. You can explore different dungeons and fight epic bosses, test your skills against other players in PvP battles, cooperate with your clanmates to defeat powerful enemies and earn rewards, and progress through the story and unlock new locations and champions. Here are some of the main modes you can enjoy in Raid Game:


Dungeons




Dungeons are special areas where you can fight against waves of enemies and a final boss. Each dungeon has a different theme and rewards. For example, you can find potions to ascend your champions in the Arcane Keep, gear to equip your champions in the Ice Golem's Peak, and books to upgrade your champion's skills in the Minotaur's Labyrinth. Dungeons are also a great way to test your team's synergy and strategy, as each boss has its own mechanics and abilities that you need to counter.


Arena




Arena is the PvP mode of Raid Game, where you can challenge other players' teams and climb the rankings. You can choose from four different tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each tier has its own rewards and requirements. You can also join tournaments and events to earn extra prizes and glory. Arena is a fun way to show off your skills and see how your champions fare against others. You can also learn from other players' strategies and improve your own.


Clan Boss




Clan Boss is the cooperative mode of Raid Game, where you can join a clan and fight together against a massive enemy that has millions of HP. You can use up to four keys per day to attack the clan boss and deal as much damage as possible. The more damage you deal, the more rewards you get. You can also earn clan points and help your clan rank up. Clan Boss is a rewarding mode that encourages teamwork and communication. You can also get tips and advice from your clanmates and share your experiences.


Campaign




Campaign is the story mode of Raid Game, where you can follow the main plot and complete missions. There are 12 chapters in the campaign, each with seven stages. Each stage has three difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, and Brutal. You can earn stars by completing each stage with certain conditions, such as using only two champions or not losing any HP. You can also earn silver, XP, shards, and gear by clearing the stages. Campaign is a great way to immerse yourself in the world of Raid Game and level up your champions.


The Benefits of Playing Raid Game




Raid Game offers you a rewarding and satisfying RPG experience that you don't want to miss. Here are some of the benefits of playing Raid Game:


Stunning Graphics and Sound




Raid Game impresses you with its beautiful 3D artwork and immersive sound effects. The game has a realistic and detailed style that brings the characters and environments to life. The game also has a dynamic soundtrack that matches the mood and tone of each scene. The game is optimized for both mobile devices and PC, so you can enjoy it on any platform.


Strategic Choices and Customization




Raid Game allows you to build your own team and optimize your champions for different situations. You can choose from hundreds of champions with different skills and attributes, and equip them with various gear sets and artifacts that enhance their performance. You can also ascend your champions to unlock new abilities and increase their stats. You can experiment with different combinations and strategies to find the best team for each mode.


Community and Cooperation




Raid Game connects you with other players and fosters a friendly and helpful environment. You can join a c


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • Tamela Porter
  • Ojasvi Jain
    Ojasvi Jain
  • Adhvika Gour
    Adhvika Gour
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • Riva Motwani
    Riva Motwani
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page